WESTFORD, USA, Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Consumer awareness of the benefits of polyunsaturated fatty acids for healthy diet and body composition and increased investment in clinical research and development facilities , omega 3 marketGrowing awareness of chronic diseases and rising product utilization of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) are expected to drive the market in the next few years. Additionally, manufacturers offer sustainably sourced, plant-based variations to meet the dietary needs of the vegan population for omega-3s.
Omega-3 fatty acids help reduce the risk of heart disease and support glowing skin. These are consumed along with a healthy diet and regular exercise to help lower levels of certain blood fats (triglycerides) and raise good cholesterol levels (HDL). It is essential for growth and development and may help prevent and treat several chronic diseases such as cancer, arthritis, diabetes, high blood pressure, coronary artery disease and autoimmune diseases.
Get a sample copy of this report.
According to SkyQuest market research, 15-58% of adults in developed countries suffer from multiple chronic diseases. In addition, chronic diseases cause her more than 70% of deaths worldwide. In this context, omega-3 products are likely to gain greater traction in the years to come.
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) segment grows rapidly due to increasing consumption of ADHD patients
According to SkyQuest, the DHA segment will account for a 32.4% market share in 2022 and is expected to see a significant growth of 38.7% in the omega-3 market by 2028. and blood flow. Omega-3 fatty acids can help ADHD patients who suffer from impulsive behavior and concentration problems. Additionally, DHA has anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and other heart-related conditions.
Across the Asia-Pacific region, sales are expected to increase due to changing consumer preferences towards a healthy diet with omega-3 ingredients and the use of fish oils. China. Chinese consumers primarily get omega-3s from fish, supplements and fortified foods. While the nutraceutical industry is dominated by fish oil-derived omega-3s, the fortified food and beverage market is dominated by his DHA oil from algae.
Browse the report summary and full table of contents (ToC).
The latest report on the omega-3 market examines industry trends over the past few years. It includes some of the most significant events and patterns that are likely to emerge as key factors influencing the market. In addition, the market report provides a broader picture of the industry with informed market forecasts related to key market segments and sub-segments of the target market.
Supplements and functional foods segment drove significant sales due to increased consumption of sports supplements
According to SkyQuest, the supplements and functional foods segment will hold a 48% revenue share in 2022 and is projected to maintain its dominance until it reaches 56.4% by 2028. Segment growth is attributed to the superior benefits offered by omega-3s, such as weight management. , Mineral Enhancement, and Attraction Benefits. Additionally, sports supplements and functional foods are projected to grow in popularity as gym professionals and athletes in several countries, including China, Italy, India, and the United States, become more aware of the need to reduce calories. I’m here.
North America maintained its dominant position in the market with a 34.7% revenue share in 2022. The growth of the market in this region is due to the presence of well-known producers of omega-3 based medicines. In addition, key pharmaceutical companies in this field are another factor driving the demand.
For a complete outlook, the Omega-3 Market research report includes historical statistics and growth projections. It is an excellent resource for in-depth analysis of market segmentation, geographic scope, competitive landscape, revenue, production and consumption growth. Industry insiders can use the report’s authoritative market data and statistical research to better understand the current and future developments of the market.
Major developments in the omega-3 market
- Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc., a diversified health and wellness company, has launched Forest Remedies Multi Omega 3-6-9. It is an epoch-making supplement using ahi flower oil. Forest Remedies Multi-Omega Supplements provide a balanced blend of 3, 6 and 9 omega fatty acids that support heart, brain, skin and joint health.
- Orlo Nutrition has introduced DHA starter kits and algae omega-3 supplements to support your brain, heart, joints, and system. The absorption rate of the supplement is three times that of other algae and fish oils. Algae are a 100% renewable resource and are grown without the use of pesticides, hexanes or environmental toxins. It’s vegan, non-GMO, carbon neutral, and comes in post-consumer recycled cardboard boxes or padded envelopes.
- Algarithm and Natures Crops International have teamed up to create two brand new omega oil blends for use as ingredients in supplements, foods and beverages. These new Ahiflower 80DHA and 150DHA blends are the only vegan omega source and partnership to offer a wide range of omegas with superior sensory properties.
- Scottish biotech start-up MiAlgae has received £2.3m ($2.8m) of new investment to drive the company’s next phase of growth. The company has created a new biotechnology platform to grow omega-3 oil-rich microalgae using low-value by-products from the food and beverage industry as raw materials.
The report on the omega-3 market highlights the strategies and market shares of the market-leading vendors. Furthermore, the report adheres to a solid research methodology model that aids in making informed decisions. Additionally, we collect qualitative and quantitative market data complemented by multi-level research. This information also incorporates extensive competitive data, analysis and insights to advance your R&D system.
Please contact an analyst for custom requirements.
Prominent players in the omega-3 market
- DSM (Netherlands)
- Lonza Group (Switzerland)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- ADM (United States)
- Glanbia Plc (Ireland)
- SternVitamin GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- Farbest Brand (US)
- BTSA Biotechnologies Applied SL (Spain)
- Adiseo (France)
- Golden Omega (Chile)
- Rabar Pty Ltd (Australia)
- Sinomega Biotech Engineering Co. Ltd. (China)
- Kinomega Biopharm Inc. (China)
- Pharma Marine AS (Norway)
- Polaris (USA)
- ALGISYS LLC (United States)
- Huatai Biopharm (China)
Related reports in SkyQuest’s library:
Global Healthy Snack Market
Global Frozen Fingertip Market
global plastic packaging market
Global Plant-Based Protein Supplements Market
Global superfood market
skyquest technology A leading growth consulting firm providing market intelligence, commercialization and technical services. We have over 450 happy clients worldwide.
1 Apache Way, Westford, Massachusetts 01886
United States (+1) 617-230-0741
Email: [email protected]
LinkedIn Facebook twitter