SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY (NEWS10) – If you’re looking for a place to eat in Saratoga Springs, you have plenty of options. Here are the best restaurants in town, according to Yelp.
10. The District
You can consult the menu on the District’s website.
• Rating 5 out of 5 (8 reviews)
• Address: 43 Phila Street, Saratoga Springs
• Review: “Great experience, I went there for my friend’s birthday and it was great. The staff were great throughout, the food was great, the prices were right. John went above and beyond for us and I really appreciate it. Would definitely recommend stopping by!!” – Haylee L.
You can consult the menu on the Seneca website.
• Rated 4.5 out of 5 (163 comments)
• Address: 17 Division Street, Saratoga Springs
• Top review: “Was lucky enough to get a reservation after Traver’s in Saratoga, and was skeptical about reserving outdoor seating, but will now just ask for outside patio seating. The night is perfectly refreshing, the service is amazing. We had way too many starters as they all looked fantastic – the lobster sliders, the wood fired oysters and more that I can’t even remember. The steaks are world class, done to perfection and the best in every way. Again, all the desserts looked too good to pass up, so we ended up with the custard, bread pudding and chocolate cake. Of course the bar had me going to Makers with a perfectly orange twist, I had to try their special Old Fashioned, and the Reisling wine the chef paired us with was exactly what we would have had. He’ll be back!” —Jim Y.
8. Walt & Whitman Brewing
You can view the menu on the Walt & Whitman Brewing website.
• Rated 4.5 out of 5 (108 reviews)
• Price: $$
• Address: 20 Lake Avenue, Saratoga Springs
• Featured review: “We went to Walt & Whitman for International Stout Day. The beer and pizza did not disappoint! We can’t wait to come back to Saratoga so we can hang out here!! By the way, this place is close to the convention center. Part of Walt & Whitman is the Walt Café, so you can eat all your meals there. Yes, I had three meals in a row there.” —Jill H.
7. 9 Miles East Farm
You can view the menu on the 9 Miles East Farm website.
• Rated 4.5 out of 5 (136 comments)
• Price: $$
• Address: 64 Excelsior Avenue, Saratoga Springs
• Featured Review: “Easily five stars. I wish I could give them more! Customer for life. Salads: We had the fall salad. delicious The homemade dressings were very tasty. The portion size is huge! Pizza: We had the sausage pizza…delicious. The crust was perfect and the sauce and cheese just delicious. The local sausage was spicy and very tasty. Again, the portion size was huge! Spicy honey sauce for this pizza: What a delicious idea! I tried slathering this on my pizza for the first time. incredible I loved it. Will do it again. They also sell takeaway food. We bought a couple of jars of local honey to take home as gifts. I bought the rosemary corn cookies. Delicate taste. Their other bakery treats sold out by noon. In addition to amazing salads and pizzas, they offer freshly made soups. Today it was Thai red lentils. It looked so tempting… but we already had more food than we could eat. This is definitely my favorite place in Saratoga. go there Indoor and outdoor seating. Lots of tables.” – Caryna F.
You can consult the menu on Rhea’s website.
• Rated 4 out of 5 (25 comments)
• Address: 389 Broadway, Saratoga Springs
• Featured Review: “Rhea was wonderful! We ordered a bunch of small plates and got to try a lot of different dishes. The best part is that the menu changes so there are always new things to try.
Our server was fabulous and let me know when I was hesitant about my drink selection, he told me not to worry, I could order something else if I didn’t like it. We ordered the teriyaki meatballs, General Tso’s buns and pork buns, fried brussels sprouts and topped it off with bacon and kimchi rice. Although I mean everything was delicious. The rice was the best!!! We will try some of the noodles again. We definitely ordered too much food, but it was wonderful to try so many different flavors. This is a must when visiting Saratoga!!” – Paula W.
5. Carson’s Woodside Tavern
You can view the menu on the Carson’s Woodside Tavern website.
• Rated 4 out of 5 (184 comments)
• Price: $$
• Address: 57 Route 9P, Malta
• Featured review: “We had a great dinner here. The Reuben was very delicious. Wings with dry rub were great. I liked that they served blue cheese with the wings…not just ranch. The French onion soup was a hit. Dessert was a key lime pie…probably skip that next time. Onion rings were good. The drink selection was quite good and not expensive at all. Looks like they have a great Happy Hour from 3-6pm, I’d go there! It’s winter and night…I imagine the deck in the summer, overlooking the lake, is pretty cool. We’ll become regulars here, I’m sure!” – Caryna F.
4. Comfort kitchen
You can consult the menu on the Comfort Kitchen website.
• Rated 4.5 out of 5 (376 comments)
• Price: $$
• Address: 454 Broadway, Saratoga Springs
• Featured review: “Good food (healthy, delicious) in a semi-hidden place. Indoor and outdoor seating. This is a place I always like to eat when I’m in Saratoga!” —Jill H.
3. 550 Maritime facade
550 Waterfront is closed for most of the winter, but they do pop-up dinners. You can consult the menu on the restaurant’s website.
• Rated 3.5 out of 5 (180 comments)
• Price: $$
• Address: 550 Union Avenue, Saratoga Springs
• Featured Review: “We took our toddler for brunch with Santa and he loved it! The hostess staff was very friendly and provided crayons and a sheet of paper / Santa wish list. The server seemed a little overwhelmed, which was understandable because it was so busy! The party atmosphere and decorations were so much fun! We ordered omelets that came with home fries, which were good, but not extraordinary. The cocktail drink menu looked good and had some unique options, but I didn’t order anything from him because I don’t drink anymore. Giving five stars because we appreciate places that go the extra mile to make it kid-friendly.” – Annie W.
2. Hamlet and ghost
You can view the menu on the Hamlet & Ghost website.
• Rated 4.5 out of 5 (289 comments)
• Price: $$
• Address: 24 Caroline Street, Saratoga Springs
• Top review: “That’s me shouting from the rooftops! Hamlet & Ghost has the best burger in Saratoga! I’ve had them all. There are a few top contenders, but this is the winning burger. Hamlet & Ghost is known for its perfectly crafted cocktails, warm atmosphere and delicious entrees. But they should be known for this burger! Try it. Welcome.” – Jason E.
1. 15 Church
You can check the menu on the Esglesia 15 website.
• Rated 4.5 out of 5 (544 comments)
• Price: $$$
• Address: 15 Church Street, Saratoga Springs
• Featured review: “We had a dinner for my mother’s 80th birthday with 11 people. Both the food and the service were top notch! We chose to go with a prix fixe menu that included three choices for an entree and family style for appetizers and dessert. Every dish was delicious, especially the pork dumplings, beef and mini fritters. The new manager, Josh, and the servers made our celebration feel extra special!!” – Terry N.
Yelp ratings are based on each restaurant’s individual rating as well as the number of reviews. The “best restaurant” ratings are the best restaurants recommended on Yelp, rather than the highest rated.