SeaWorld Orlando Seven Seas Food Festival returns on February 3 with new food, concerts and Pass Member exclusive offers.
What’s going on:
- SeaWorld Orlando kicks off 2023 with the return of the popular Seven Seas Food Festival, and it’s bringing NEW flavors to the theme park.
- Orlando’s largest theme park food festival runs from February 3rd to May 7th, and guests can enjoy flavors from around the world while strolling between award-winning rides and spectacular animal presentations.
- Foodies and families will find more than 200 food and drink offerings inspired by cultures around the world at international markets scattered throughout the park.
- These markets feature food from Italy, Ireland, Brazil, Germany, Asia and other countries.
Some of the NEW dishes guests can enjoy this year include:
- NEW Parmesan Truffle Fries: Grana Padano Cheese, Fresh Parsley, Winter White Truffle Oil
- Fresh Pork Feijoada: Pork and Black Bean Brazilian Stew, Garnished with Green Onions
- NEW Ropa Vieja: 12-hour slow-cooked shredded beef served over shredded plantains garnished with fine cilantro.
- NEW Classic Reuben: thinly sliced pastrami on marble rye bread with sauerkraut and swiss cheese
- FRESH Italian Beef Arancini: Served over San Marzano Tomato Sauce garnished with fresh basil.
- NEW Strawberry Cake “a la mode: vanilla ice cream served with yellow cake, topped with strawberry icing
- NEW Jameson Bread Pudding: Jameson infused bread pudding topped with Jameson angloise sauce
In addition to all of the great cultural culinary offerings that will be placed around the park during the Seven Seafood Festival, we are excited to introduce ALL NEW full-service menu items at Sharks Underwater Grill. New additions to the restaurant include:
- NEW Lobster and Shrimp Cakes: Caribbean Remoulade, Salsa Verde and Rainbow Green Salad
- FRESH Chicken and Prawn Tagine: A succulent light stew of chicken, prawns and vegetables, slowly cooked over jasmine rice with aromatic Mediterranean spices.
- NEW Chocolate Mousse Marquis: Chocolate Mousse, Raspberry Coulis, Pecans and Edible Gold Garnish
Food isn’t the only star of the show at SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival. Guests can check out the ALL-NEW Caribbean Moonshine Destination booth located next to Seafire Grill. This market will include:
- NEW Marmalade Mayhem: Orange 80 Proof Moonshine
- NEW Cat 5: Coconut 80 Proof Moonshine
- NEW Passionfruit Prohibition: Passionfruit 80 Proof Moonshine
- NEW BANANA LINE: Banana 80 Proven Moonshine
- NEW PB & C CANNON: Peanut Butter & Chocolate 80 Proof Moonshine
This year’s Seven Seas Food Festival also features NEW refreshing cocktails for guests to enjoy as they travel the world, including:
- NEW Island Rum Punch: Light, dark and coconut rum, orange juice, pineapple juice, cranberry
- NEW Southern Peach: Bourbon Punch, Peach Schnapps, Peach Sprite, Simple Syrup
- FRESH Frozen Polynesian Summer: Pineapple Rum, Mango, Coconut Cream, Pineapple Juice
- NEW Aperol Spritz: Aperol and Prosecco
- NEW Mediterranean Sangria: Red Sangria, Red Wine, Cranberry Juice, Orange Juice, Lime
- NEW Tokyo Rose: Shimizu-No-mai Pure Snow Sake, Tito Vodka, Triple Sec, Cranberry
- NEW Irish Cold Brew Latte: Jameson Cold Brew, coffee, cream, simple syrup
Guests can also relax with an ice-cold beer in the Seven Seas Food Festival Beer Garden or Flamecraft Bar, which features several local and regional brews:
- Tupac ShaPorter of Ivanhoe Park Brewing Company
- Suncreek Brewery’s Strawberry Blonde Ambition
- Label and Release Amber Ale from Sailfish Brewing Company
- Florida Sunshine from Crooked Can Brewing
- Frostproof from Cigar City Brewing
- Florida Orange IPA from 3 Daughters Brewing
The best way to taste and ingest:
- Guests can find endless combinations of food and drink with the Seven Seas Food Festival’s tasting menu.
- Guests can start their culinary journey with a 10-pattern strap for $70, or step it up a notch with the fan-favorite 15-pattern strap for the ultimate savings.
- SeaWorld Orlando Pass members get the VIP treatment and can purchase 18 models for the price of 15.
A sensational themed concert series with 28 LIVE performances:
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival isn’t just about delicious food and refreshing sips from around the world. The festival also offers an incredible concert series that guests won’t want to miss. Bayside Stadium hosts concerts every Saturday and Sunday during the festival and features a taste of rock, country, Latin, hip-hop, R&B and ’90s throwback influences – all included with park admission.
This year’s headlines include:
- February 4: In Vogue (R&B)
- February 5: REO Speedwagon (rock
- February 11: Commodores (Funk & Soul)
- February 18: Collective Soul (Rock)
- February 19: Jerry Rivera (Latin)
- February 25: Don McLean (rock)
- February 26: Ludacris (Hip Hop)
- March 4: Joey Fatone & Friends (pop)
- March 26: The Eli Young Band (Country)
- … and many more artists to be announced
- You can purchase a reserved seat for the best seats in the house here https://seaworld.com/orlando/events/seven-seas-food-festival/