Best Everyday Recipes: Easy Plum Pie Chickpea Curry!
Ready, set, recipes! Here are our freshly released, fresh-off-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the best vegan recipes of the day and are now part of the thousands of recipes in our food monster app! Our most recent recipes are amazing, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also recommend downloading the food monster app — with over 15,000 delicious recipes, it’s the largest resource for meatless, vegan, plant-based, and allergy-friendly recipes to help you stay healthy! And don’t forget to check out our Hot Trending Archives!
1. Chickpea curry
Via Chickpea Curry
This Rachel Pauls Chickpea Curry is absolutely fantastic. The flavors are rich and complex, but the recipe is so easy. Only one pot is required! FODMAP Fact: I love using canned tomatoes in the kitchen; you can enjoy 3/5 cup (about 4 ounces [115 g]) Per portion.
2. Easy Plum Cake
Via Easy Plum Pie
This easy Easy Plum Cake from Lauren Wright is very fluffy with hints of vanilla and orange. It only takes 15 minutes to make and is a wonderful one bowl cake!
3. Baked Oatmeal Parfait with Choco and Pumpkin
Via Choco-Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal Parfait
This Lauren Smith Pumpkin Choco Baked Oatmeal Parfait is perfect for fall! The flavors work very well together. How could a combination of pudding and baked oatmeal not be delicious?
4. Italian Rice Salad
Via Italian Rice Salad
This Italian Rice Salad from ThePlantbasedSchool is adapted from the delicious Italian “insalata di riso” and is the perfect summer dish, easy to make ahead and take with you for a picnic outside or on the beach. This Italian Rice Salad is a satisfying meal that is nutritious, light, crunchy, colorful, and refreshing. To make it healthier and more satisfying, the recipe uses brown rice, colorful vegetables, and delicious smoked tofu.
5. Apple Pie
Via Apple Pie
If you’re looking for a cozy and comforting dessert this fall that will drain your apples, look no further! This Robin Browne Apple Pie takes the cake! A delicious gluten-free Apple Pie with baked apples with cinnamon. It’s perfectly sweet, vegan, moist and fluffy.
6. Clover Smoothie Parfait
Source: Shamrock Shake Parfait
Ahh, clover shakes. Most of us have distant memories of this holiday gift. Why not sink your teeth into this delicious Shamrock Shake-inspired parfait? Layers of vanilla cake and light mint mousse will take you back to St. Patrick’s Day in the fast food line. Cake is so light and moist paired with the lightest, airiest mousse – this Gretchen Price Shamrock Shake Parfait has a combination worth a pot of gold.
7. Artichoke and Baked Spinach Dip
Source: Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
The best part about this Teri Macovei Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip is that you can enjoy it hot and cold too. While warm, it’s best served with toast or baguette, crackers or tortillas, and fresh vegetable sticks. The choice of serving is entirely up to you. It doesn’t matter how you serve it; this dip is going to be on your list of favorite appetizers.
8. Artichoke and Mushroom Crostini
Via Artichoke and Mushroom Crostini
These Rouxbe Mushroom Artichoke Crostini are the perfect start to any dinner party. The creamy artichoke puree paired with garlicky mushrooms and finished with freshly grated horseradish really takes these to the next level.
Easy ways to help the planet:
- Eat less meat: Discharge food monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and stay healthy. You can also purchase a printed or electronic copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce your fast fashion footprint: Take the lead and fight fast fashion pollution and support sustainable and circular brands like little rescue who raise awareness about important issues through zero-waste recycled clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support independent media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater opportunity to continue to bring you high-quality content. Please consider supporting by donating!
- Sign a petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of mandatory signature requests to help people, animals and the planet.
- Stay informed: Stay up to date with the latest news and important stories related to animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do what you can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat locally, travel responsibly, reuse things, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water washing, divest from fossil fuels, save water, Shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products.
Lead Image: Chickpea Curry by Rachel Pauls