8 small meals to choose from when you’re trying to shed those extra pounds
When it comes to losing weight, it is not just about what you eat but also how much and how often you eat. Here are the simple small meal options that you can adopt in your weight loss journey.
Losing weight is not easy. They say, it’s easier to gain kilograms than, in fact, to lose them. But who does not need a graceful and wonderful body. Losing kilos and maintaining a proper weight not only enhances personality but is also beneficial for overall health. People suggest different ways, for example – skipping meals, intermittent fasting, avoiding dinner at night, eating only salads and what not. Although some are not wrong, everyone’s body is different, and they should adhere to those methods that may not be harmful and effective.
Nutritionist Anjali Mukerji revealed in her Instagram post “When it comes to losing weight, it is not just about what you eat but also how much and how often you eat. In the world of nutrition, it is a known fact that you have to burn more calories than you consume to lose weight and fat. And how This can be achieved?by portion control and optimal meal frequency.Studies have shown that eating small, frequent meals spread throughout the day, prevents your metabolism from slowing down, reduces hunger pangs, optimally fuels your body and has a positive effect on cholesterol and insulin levels.So Swipe right for 8 simple mini meal options that you can adopt in your weight loss journey. Note: It is recommended that you have a 3 hour break between each mini meal. So choose any 6 of the options given for your 1 day eating plan.”
Weight loss tips: 8 small meals that can help you get rid of belly fat
- 1 cup soy milk with almonds
- Half sandwich made from one slice of whole wheat bread with any of the following fillings: shredded chicken, cucumber, tomato with salsa or paneer.
- One bowl of mung shoots with salad
- A handful of peanuts with chana in a ratio of 1:1
- Replace your roti with wheat bran and reduce the number of rotis to half of your usual consumption
- 1 toast with 2 egg white omelettes or a whole egg omelet
- One fruit, either an apple, an orange, a sweet lemon 20 cherries or a bowl of watermelon.
- Dal or curd dish with salad