6 quick and healthy breakfast recipes to keep you energized throughout the day
Here are the best breakfast recipes that are healthy and easy to make.
We grew up listening to our elders saying that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Do you remember the time when we were not full and did not even dare to think about going to school?
However, as we grew up and were caught up in busy schedules, breakfast was the last thing on our to-do list. Our priorities have changed in some way, and the worst thing is that we do not realize that this indifference has a negative effect on our health. Eating a proper breakfast can be difficult because we are running out of time and many of us skip breakfast altogether. What if we used high-energy, nutrient-dense foods that can be prepared in the blink of an eye (not really, but two minutes)?
6 quick and healthy breakfast recipes to keep you energized throughout the day:
- Corn Flakes: Choosing whole grains is definitely the best and easiest breakfast. Put some crunchy corn flakes in a bowl and add warm or cold milk. You can add honey or consume it before the flakes are moist. When grocery shopping, be sure to choose cholesterol-free cornmeal, which is rich in iron and vitamins.
- Muesli: Like cornflakes, all you have to do is pour muesli and consume it with your main dairy products: milk (warm or cold) or yogurt. Consider adding a fruit or two and a handful of nuts. If you don’t have time to chop fruit, choose muesli, which has the goodness of both fruit and nuts. That way, you’ll have two less steps to perform when you’re in a rush.
- High sunlight: Eggs are rich in protein, making them a great breakfast choice. While omelettes are a global favourite, if the chopping of vegetables can be a bit much, opt for a sunny side up or a full roast. Eat it as it is, or eat it with bread or a croissant to avoid snacking before lunch.
- Peanut butter and bread: If you’re thinking what’s better than butter and white bread, it’s peanut butter with multigrain/brown bread. You can also go for chocolate spread to give your taste buds a taste. Ready in an instant, you’ll be full for a long time and crave a snack during the day. Drink it with your favorite tea.
- Smoothie with peanut butter: Add your favorite fruit, half a cup of unsweetened Greek yogurt, one cup of milk of your choice (you can use vegan soy or nut milk), and one tablespoon of peanut butter in a blender and blend until smooth. Drink the drink immediately. Peanut butter enhances the flavor and nutritional value of the smoothie.
- Masala Oats: Instant Masala Oats are a lifesaver for people on the go. All you need is a cup full of masala oats and a cup and a half of water. Boil them for 2-3 minutes. Take it while it’s still hot and you’ll have the kind of energy you need to nail the day.
Never leave your health behind in the hustle and bustle of everyday life. To ensure health, wealth and a healthy lifestyle, you should eat breakfast every morning. Busy life is the main reason why we need a nutritious breakfast. Following easy recipes is the best option to make sure that you can’t skip breakfast.